Bowen Napoleon Cognac: L'Equilibe des Arômes A round and harmonious eau-de-vie, where you can discover the subtle scents of wild violet and jasmine, typical of well-born Borderies...
The 2014 Limited Edition of Cognac CAMUS Borderies VSOP presents a lively, mineral and floral character.
The wine used for this Cognac came mostly from the Domaines CAMUS estates, and was exclusively distilled on the lees.
The long ageing process in seasoned casks has sublimated the mineral character of this CAMUS Borderies VSOP into a harmonious, smooth and coherent array of aromas.
This is a single-estate cognac exclusively from the superb CAMUS vineyards in the heart of the prestigious Borderies appellation. It is the oldest and smallest growth of the appellation, representing less than 5% of the AOC Cognac. With its 188 hectares, CAMUS has the largest extension of vineyards owned by a single producer within the Cru. Thanks to their unique clayey-limestone soil rich in flint, our Borderies plots give birth to a very distinctive VSOP Single Estate, with deep floral notes.
Cognac Iris Poivré XO Fanny Fougerat Cognac d'Auteur
- Cru 100% Borderies First vintage of the estate, this Cognac is surprising because it is unconventional. An XO 100% Borderies, the flagship product of the domain. Precise, aerial, floral and very pleasant Cognac...
A unique combination of a Borderies Single Cru Cognac and Japanese Mizunara oak...
- Singapore International Competition : Gold 2018
- Shogun Japan Spirits Competition : Silver 2018
- USA Spirits Ratings Competition : Bronze 2018 A unique alliance between a Single Cru Cognac Borderies and the Japanese Mizunara oak...
- Compétition internationale de Singapour: Or 2018
- Concours Shogun Japan Spirits: Argent 2018 - Concours USA Spirits Ratings: Bronze 2018
The Borderie vintage is the smallest terroir producing noble spirits...
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition : Double Gold 2014
- Allwines Asia : & Hong Kong Sommeliers Association : Silver 2015
- International world spirits competition : Silver 2015